Maps of us


View Camino! in a larger map

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Stage 14 into 15 - Hontanas into Fromista

Another LONNNGGG day... 35+ km´s!!  (21-22 miles)  One word for the day... TIRED!!  Really tired... I´d give you more pictures but I think Pakistan has better internet connectivity than some of these remote areas of northern Spain.   Climbed about 1000+ feet to the table top called the Meseta...at 3000 ft. Very green and lush... All of Spain is very green and lust... just beautiful. 
Later,  Buen Camino

4 comments:

  1. I think you are doing great too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every step is part of a special lifetime memory onlyyou can give yourself. I'm so very proud of you.

    Darlene
    aka SewCalGal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow MJ! What an experience. I am so glad you are doing this (left unsaid "and not me") but you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete