Maps of us


View Camino! in a larger map

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Unpacking and Repacking... continued

O.k. I've unpacked, packed, and unpacked some more...  pack is still feeling on the heavy side.  I took my pack to the YMCA and weighed it this afternoon... 20 lbs!!   Not bad BUT that's without food or WATER!  Add two half liters of water and it's 25 lbs.  Hummm... so now I'm off to unload it one last time.  Janet's pack was 13.2 lbs yesterday... sans water, raincoat, and sandals.    Well my journey starts tomorrow morning.  I leaving to go to Iowa, where Janet and I will mull over our packs some more, and then we'll leave on Tuesday for Barcelona.... Oh boy!!

3 comments:

  1. How can her's weigh so little? I thought you were going there early to help her with packing . . . hmmmm . . . looks like she might be able to help you. Love to you, I'm sure glad it's not me.

    ReplyDelete