Maps of us


View Camino! in a larger map

Monday, April 18, 2011

One day to go...

I left sunny, warm San Diego Friday to arrive in Iowa to cold drizzle.  Then woke up to SNOW on Saturday!!  SNOW!!  About 3", and big flakes too!  I'm really hoping spring has sprung in Spain because otherwise I am severely under prepared for cold weather!  We'll be wearing all 4 articles of clothing we brought.   Fortunately Jep informed us that his friend had just walked the route from Roncesvalles to Pamplona this week and that it was beautiful and great weather.... yeaa!  Very nice to hear that.


Janet and I leave tomorrow for Chicago... then we're off!  We can't wait, really looking forward to it.  Let the adventure begin!

3 comments:

  1. Adios mi amor, y mi hermana MJ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! I know you will have a wonderful time and I will look after Dewey for you. Well, as much as he will let his sister look after him.

    ReplyDelete