Maps of us


View Camino! in a larger map

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In Barcelona (o.k. Sant Cugat)... and boy are we tired!

The trip to Spain was great but boy are we tired!  When we got to London, Janet woke up and had a second wind, "I'm excited and will be up all day!!".  We got on the plane from London to Barcelona and crashed!! We were so tired we couldn't stay awake...still can barely stay awake.   


This evening we walked around Sant Cugat with Rosa and Jep, popped into the Monastery in Sant Cugat, popped into a couple of pastry shops... and we are now at home eating the pastries before dinner!

5 comments:

  1. glad u guys made it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the posts...we'll be following you. And have fun!
    - Jess, Erol, Q, & Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you guys . . . but I'm sure glad it's not me! I'll live this vicariously through you! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete